Hey how about a cafe for the weekend :)


Hey guys and girls :) the weather is getting cold so I recommend you guys and girls to a warmer clothes. ( can`t afford to catch a cold right? )
This week I needed a place to do my assignment but didn`t want to go to the library because it is really quite there that makes me more sleepier than my class so I decided to go out to find a cafe and found a right spot.
 
#1.BRCD cafe (Konkuk Univ)
BRCD cafe is a franchise cafe and I am going to post that is located near konkuk university.
It is in the ‘Starcity mall’ building 2nd floor, the looks like this
.

It is right next to the escalator you can`t miss it.
 
 
#2. The atmosphere
Actually ‘BRCD’ does cafe and the restaurant at the same time so the cafe is right next to the restaurant so I was a bit worried whether the noise form the dining room could disrupt the atmosphere of the cafe, but the cafe and the restaurant is completely seperated so the cafe is calm and I liked the part that they don`t turn the music loud, below is the picture I took in the cafe.
#3.The coffee and etc




I noticed that the cafe sells some bread right next to the counter and there are some bread that give you a discount of the coffee. So I order a cheese and ham sandwich and a coffee and is was only 4200 (won),(but if you order only coffee you have to pay 4200 won so I recommend you to choose one and a coffee)
 
So if you have some time or need a place to stay for your assignment or something I recommned ‘BRCD cafe’.
 
if there is anything wrong or something to complain please let me know and I will reply to you fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...