Doredore rainbow cake (real subjective)

Today, I tell you about a unique dessert.
I received a cake for someone I know.
So I went to a cafe to eat and did my homework.



When I first received it, I was surprised at how big it was.
And when I ate, I was surprised again.

Because there was no taste!!!
really, no taset...

It is not sweet and tastes like cheese.
Originally, it is cheesecake, but the color was so colorful that I thought it was sweat.
my mistake...

And it is dry and crumbling. I do not know what to say... like mud, clay..?
hmm...

Obviously, if you do not eat with coffee, you will not be able to breathe.

I will not buy it if I am.
But if you are a instagram user, I recommend going.
It is true that the cake is beautiful. So unique.
If you like cheese cake like clay and you want to make good photos, go.





The cafe is on the third floor of Star City.
It is a chain store like Starbucks, so if you search for DoreDore, you'll see other places.

P.S.
That piece of cake is 8,500 won.
so expensive.
but, cake so big, you will be full.
coffee is 4000 ~ 6000 won.

P.S.2
Do not sue me. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...