Hey how about a warm Korean style noodle to melt down the winter :)

 Hey my hands are freezing and needs something warm to melt the winter down, So I am going to post a restaurant that is near by Konkuk University. The restaurant name is “쌍둥이네” (the name meaning is The twins but they written the name in Korean as 쌍둥이네 so I just written it in korean to find it easily.
 
#.1 The location
 
  The location is right below :) it is in the inside so a bit hard to find but when you come to the Seoul children grand park get out at the entrance number 3. and go straight until you can see the sign “Konkuk University” and turn right and go straight and enter into the first corner U see and go straight and there will be a two ways and go the left and you will find the restaurant.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
#.2 The food
 
 The restaurants main menu is “kalguksu“ (handmade chopped noodles) So if you don`t know the menu and wondering for the menu just order “kalguksu” and after a moment they will give you “kalguksu” and additionally Jeyuk Bokkeum (Spicy Seasoned pork) they don`t charge for the pork (The pork is for free Hurray :) )
I go there a lot because the taste is good and also warm :) I strongly recommend this restaurant if you have a chance :)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...