Hey how about an useful application for travelling other places?


Hey guys what`s up?
I guess you can probably call winter since the weather is really chilly at this point. But I believe there are still lots of people does who want to go out and enjoy the winter of Seoul :) But when you search where you want to go on the internet isn`t a bit hard to find the exact data and the description? That is why I want to recommend you this app called “Field Trip”
The looks like this
 
and you can download it from the App store.
#.1 What does the “Field trip” do ?
It is based on gps that search for restaurant, heritage and famous places that are worth visiting :) So you can see a list of places to visit and have some meal.
 

#.2 Reviews after I used this app.

 I actually used this app when I went to Japan Tokyo, and used some information when I was searching for a restaurant to have some meal. And it has quite a lot information in it and I had a fine meal :) But some of the posting in it are not written in English so you should be aware about it :) and it even sends you a message when you are passing by a place where it is worth visit :)
So if you are going out for a place to visit and have no idea how about using this app for travel guide? It will be worth it :)
below is the picture of this app when I used it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...