The PyeongChang 2018 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games : debt and rip-off festival

Hi
Are u doing well?

Today, I am going to talk about the PyeongChang Olympic Games.
I'm so angry.

I am not pleased to have held the Olympics in PyeongChang.
because It will be more damaging than the economic effects of the Olympics.
This has already been proven by the Brazil Olympic.
I am worried about PyeongChang after the game.
Of course, I do not think it will be successful anymore.


There are a lot of bad charges for hotels near PyeongChang.
Do you know how much it costs to sleep one night?
Do not be surprised.
400,000 won!!
just kidding me? 400,000 won per one night?
fucking!
Although I am the same Korean, but this is so shit!
What's even more amazing is the price of a two people room.
The room of family unit is 700,000 ~ 1,000,000 won !!! 
1,000,000 won is same $924.
These are not good hotels.
They are just like motels.

I'm convinced that the food is several times as expensive.
everything is over price.

So, I will never go.
It is real.

They do not accept Korean reservations.
Only foreigner.
They will charge an excessive fee to foreigners.

Please do not go.
Just watch the TV....

I forgot to tell you, if you have 400,000won, you can sleep in a good hotel in Gangnam, you can take a taxi to Pyeongchng.
I recommend it.



P.S.
The government, which felt it was serious, said it would impose sanctions on excessive accommodation fees, but I do not know if it will work.

P.S.2
Usually stay in PyeongChang for 40,000~100,000 won.
10 times the usual price.

P.S.3
Don't go.
Watching TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...