Hey There :)


Hello :)
 
Maybe this might be my first English writing to be post on the internet.
 
My Name is Seung-Jin who is a student studying in University.
 
To be honest I am not a outside person , always prefer the inside activities and love
 
the cozy bed which is ready for me 24,7.
 
Because of these reasons my hobby is watching movies or trying the pc
 
games in my dorm room.
 
 Although I agree the sunshine is better than the light that comes out of my pc
 
and the breezing wind is more comfortable than the air conditioner in my room,
 
sometimes people want some rest in the room just to have some snack and turn
 
the lights out for a movie or an adventure to a new world that might not exist in
 
the real world but exist in the pc that could give them something that others can`t.
 
  So I will be sharing the things I do when I am having some rest, such as
 
the movies that moved or inspired me or some games that could relieve
 
your daily stress or maybe I could go out for something new to share it for you.
 
My posting will be very subjective because it is a one persons view so just read it
 
for fun and if there is something wrong in the post please do not hesitate to
 
criticize me, I am always open on that part.
 
Sincerely waiting to meet you with the next post :)
 
Jin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...