Hi~~ friends

nice to meet you!

My name is Wonjae, and I am the youngest person to manage this blog. ;)


I like outdoor activities and indoor activities!

So, in the beginning, I'll post it all without distinction. 

Maybe, afterwards, I think I'll choice something more important. 


I can not write English better than the other three. 

Please understand with a broad mind. :)

As others have said, it's a blog made up of all our subjective thoughts, so it's good to think of it as a reference. 

















This picture is me! 

Sometimes my friends call me a bear. 

So I'm going to replace my face with that bear picture. 


Oh, This bear picture is available for commercial use and does not need to be disclosed. 

But I think I'd better tell it.

The copyright of the photo is for Sandeep Handa, in Delhi.  

Of course, body is me.

Anyway, I'll do my best in the future. Thank you! 


P.S.  
Your comments will really make us happy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...