2017 European Christmas Market!

Hello there!
It's about 2 weeks I'm here again.

Today, I will introduce
2017 European Christmas Market


Through the above picture, you can obtain much of information you need.
In this event, you can experience European culture and sentiment.
This event includes traditional christmas' foods, ornaments, pop concerts, and so on!
For foods and ornaments, you can taste or buy them!
you must pay 3~7,000 won for foods.
If you wanna experience or miss European culture, I recommend it strongly.
Certainly there will be so many Europeans who could be your friends.
Totally about 25,000 people will come to this event!


In this page, you can see the pictures about 2016 European Christmas Market.
It seems to be so funny!!

Have nice weekends!



Information from Korean Tourism Organization, Seong-buk gu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...