Hey check this out :) "COCODORI(코코도리)"


Hey guys the weather is getting cold and I think a warm meal can do the trick. so I am going to introduce you a restaurant that has a good meal with a reasonable price the restaurant name is “COCODORI(코코도리)”.
 
#.1 The location of “COCODORI(COCODORI)”
The restaurant is located north side of Konkuk University
 
   
 
as you can see in the map it is near to the “Childrens Grand Park station” which is in metro line number 7, just get out from exit number 3 and go straigth and right when see the big sign that says “Konkuk university” that is colored green and go straight again and cross the road and get into the allyway and you will find the restaurant. (I guess if you use the google map you will find it lot more easier :) )
 
#2. what do “COCODORI” cook?
 
Actually they cook Japan style beef Rice bowl and cook pork cutlet rice bowl and also curry too, the meals suits my taste so I go there a lot lol. They use half boiled eggs for the meal so the ones who love it can enjoy it double, the cost average is about 5000 7000 won, very cheap for a one meal and the best part is that the beer is only 1000 won ( but you can only order 1 for 1 person ). The menu is very flexible on the toppings for example you can order a additional egg or a shrimp for the menu if you want.
 

They don`t have a homepage So I can`t post you the homepage for you
but the you can go to the below address to see the photo of the restaurant :)
vv
 
I will update some photo if I go there next time for you guys :)
 
So dress warm the weather is getting cold and as I always say please notice me if there is anything wrong in my post thank you and have a wonderful day :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...