[Seoul Global Center] How about learning Korean language??

Hello there!!
It's becoming chilly now;(

Anyway, yesterday I played game not translated in Korean language.
With my deficient English reading skills, I got difficulty understanding its story.
So I thought that if you know Korean language(even just a little), it is nicer to live in Seoul than before.
because I've never been abroad so far, I don't know well about how it is ill to live in other countries.
Today, I want to support you learning Korean language if you want. I will introduce an institute which provides an education of Korean language for foreigners.

Seoul Global Center

In this page, you can be serviced by many ways.
largely it provides education, events, counselling, jobs and so on.
I thought it is awesome that they provides an education for driver's license!!
If you take various services from this, I can be sure that your living would be better than before because of not only learning Korean language, but also other services.


Here is their location and business hour.



If you have interest in it, you can get informed of it by this page.
(All the pictures in this post are also from this page.)

In this post, I wouldn't notice you much of their information.
because this page gives various services' information in English in detail!
I recommend you to access this page and get it directly.

Have a nice week and see you next time:)



1 comment:

  1. Stainless Steel Gatorating - Titanium Darts
    Stainless Steel Gatorating is made silicone dab rig with titanium nail in Germany. This rocket league titanium white is a carbon steel gatorating ground titanium paint color type used titanium car for solid steel construction. It trekz titanium pairing is made in the USA,

    ReplyDelete

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...