NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC : WORLD OF MYSTERY EXHIBITION IN Gangdong Art Center

Hi!
Today is really gone .
! ! ! ! ! ! National geographic ! ! ! ! ! !
In fact, I like watching documentaries on the National Geographic Channel. :)
So, I am really gone. 

Veni, Vidi   LOL

My hometown is In Gangdonggu and Gangdong Art Center is near home. 


first, I take a bus in front of home, 3412.
3412 is bus number and comes from Gangnam. 
If you can't choose how go to Gangdong Art Center, I recommand 3412.


you should get off at this station! 

Gangdong Art Center, Gangdong Kyunhee Univ, Hospital back gate station! too long name...

It is right in front of the bus station.


This picture is ticket box. 
But, It is not written by English. 
I will write down the ticket price. don't worry.





Left notice is that if you use SNS, you can upload and post a visit to National geographic.
And then a box office check your posting and give a postcard as a gift.
You must include #내셔널지오그래픽전, #강동아트센터, #전시.
(#National geographic, #Gangdong Art Center, #Exhibition)

Right notice informs about the discount.



Gift postcard :) 
I like this postcard.









Exhibition Enterance!! 




!!!!! you must not take pictures in the exhibition!!!!!
Of course me too.


Exhibition is consists of five themes.
1. National geographic's history
2. Civilizations buried in time(Civilization)
3. Beyond the earth(space)
4. A new discovery(expedition)
5. New world found in underwater(Aquatic)

Personally, space and civilization were the best.
The distinctive rings of Saturn remain impressive. It gave me a strange feeling.
I really wanted to take pictures, but I endured.
The rusted and destroyed civilization pictures caused me a sense of futility.
This is why I like to watch the cultural heritage.

I think it's after 120 photos...
I want to subscribe to National Geographic.
It's probably a magazine with the best photographs!
a bit expensive,, so it's a problem.




Gangdong Art Center features







 Exhibition pamphlet

  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Period
2017. 06. 23 ~ 2017. 10. 29(every monday closed)

place
Gangdong Art Center

Time
10:00 ~ 18:00( last enter 17:00)

Fare
Adult 12,000 won
Student(elementary, middle, high) 11,000 won
Children (36month~) 8,000 won
Infant child ( ~ 36month) free


discount                            
                                            Rate        Adult         l     Student    l    Children

Lived in Gangdonggu(week days) 50%      6,000 won        5,000 won      4,000 won (~9/30)

Lived in Gangdonggu(weekend)   30%      8,400 won        7,000 won      5,600 won
(~9/30)

Gangdonggu Art Center
homepage member                   5%       11,400 won      9,500 won      7,600 won

disabled                                  50%      6,000 won      5,000 won       4,000 won

over 65 old                             50%       6,000 won      5,000 won        4,000 won

group                                    -                  all  8,000 won  (over 20 people)


You can buy ticket at the box.


Have a good time !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...