Seoul International Fireworks Festival 2017



No plans for the coming weekend?

Then you need to check this out!!!



Seoul International Fireworks Festival 2017
2017 서울세계불꽃축제

Saturday, 30th September 2017 @ 7:00 PM

Yeouido Han River Park (Hangang Park)



Every year, there is a big fireworks festival in Seoul during September ~ October.

The festival is held by Seoul City and Hanhwa group

and there are teams from Korea, USA, China, Japan and so on,

participating with their own unique and beautiful designs!





Watching the fireworks is free of cost!

But then you need to be an earlybird and find a good spot well in advance :(

The fireworks are happening in Yeouido

so any place nearby would do





Here are some of the snaps I'd taken from two different locations:



This was from Mapo Bridge (마포대교) in 2012






I had to stand and watch from the road (which I'm not supposed to!)

but the view wasn't bad at all.

I could get some nice snaps ;)



This was from the Rainbow Bridge or Seonyudo Bridge in 2014





The Rainbow bridge was FULL of people,

I could barely move an inch *sigh*

and the view wasn't so great :(





You can also watch from the below locations:

(They are always listed up in the best spots to watch the fireworks)


63 Building 63빌딩

Noryanjin Parking Tower 노량진 주차타워

Hangang Railroad Bridge (North) 한강철교북단

Wonhyo Bridge 원효대교

Ichon Hang River Park 이촌한강공원

Nodeul Island 노들섬

Sayukshin Park 사육신공원

N Seoul Tower N서울타워





Well, I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a good place to see,

but I'm planning to go early and get a place in Yeouido Han River Park.

Take some snacks and drinks and enjoy the show!





Check out more details from the official site:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sledding slope in Ttukseom Hangang Park

Hello there! long time no see. I'd been so busy for my semester, and it's all over yesterday. So, I'm searching for somethi...